No More Mr. Nice Guy Online Support Group  

Go Back   No More Mr. Nice Guy Online Support Group > Discussion > Off-Topic

Old May 16th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Integration Crusader

Boricua has five gold starsBoricua has five gold stars
My body hair is one of the most obvious signs that I'm male (other than the fact I have cock 'n' balls), therefore I leave it intact.

Don't let the "metrosexual" culture get to ya, it's simply another form of feminization

"A Man's Got To Know His Limitations...and kick those limitations straight in the nuts and keep moving forward." - Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in "Magnum Force" - with modification by me.

A collection of useful threads! Read!
Old May 21st, 2012, 05:10 PM
O.S.G. Veteran

cactus1 has two gold stars
Holy dog shit man, never been to this side of the forum before but damned if wish I hadn't had a few brews first, because I'm laughing my ass off on some of yalls comments. Sol, using his ex gf's hot wax kit to shine up his balls, had me busting a gut.

I don't really have an issue with back hair, some but not terrible, though I don't know what's worse, because I do have friggin ear hair, that I shave once a week, otherwise I'd be looking like Albert Einstein or some deal.

Please don't tell me the fix is to get a hot load blown in my ear, and tell me it was wax, cuz that ain't happenin on my watch, lol...
Old June 28th, 2012, 05:16 AM

tonnygarden has no reputation
I was very frustrated with my back hairs. I used so many products but never succeed. Later, I used laser hair removal method and finally, my back hairs have permanently gone.
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Integration Crusader

D8zed has two gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonnygarden View Post
I was very frustrated with my back hairs. I used so many products but never succeed. Later, I used laser hair removal method and finally, my back hairs have permanently gone.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you to do the laser hair removal? Based on the prices I was seeing, it looked like it was going to cost in the neighborhood of $3k-$4k.

"Whatever you do, donít compromise your values, integrity, and self-respect simply to keep someone in your life. Your soul canít sustain that." - Barrie Davenport
- - - - -
"Hope has two beautiful daughters - their names are anger and courage; anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are." - St. Augustine
- - - - -
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:56 AM
O.S.G. Veteran

dbaggins has three gold stars
Flamethrower.

And a careful gauge of distance.
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Integration Crusader

Wilbury has five gold starsWilbury has five gold stars
It's funny but the hairiest place on my body is my dick and my ass. My ass is like a god damn chimpanzee's. I come out of the water skinny dipping and I look like swamp thing. But y'know, I still get laid - so sometimes I think of laser-removing it, but I don't think it matters that much.

I used to spend a shit load of time shaving all of it, but then the rest of my body looked weird, so I moved to shaving my whole body - god damn is that too much work. Fuck it, I'm Sean Connery with a chimpanzee's ass.

Atleast I know that if a male homosexual rapist ever gets me with roofies, when he gets me naked he'll run away in fear. There could be animals living there and I wouldn't have a clue.

If you're really self conscious about it - I'd do something about it, but there are a lot of hairy-backed mo-fo's tapping ass out there in the world. I saw a dude once covered in hair, I mean his whole body looked like Austin Power's chest - including his back. Dude was married to a HOT, HOT, HOT ass chick.

Try and fail, but donít fail to try. Ė Stephen Kaggwa

Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true. Ė Unknown

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. Ė Les Brown

Last edited by Wilbury; June 29th, 2012 at 08:02 PM..